If you agree with or could make the following statements, IV Sedation might be just the thing for you.
- Your goal is to get your teeth fixed but you can’t get yourself to the dentist as you fear doing so.
- You have more of a fear of dental procedures than of dentists themselves.
- You need some help in calming your nerves just to attend your appointment.
- You feel that sedation might help you get dental work done that otherwise, you’d be unable to tolerate.
- You’d like to get as much work as possible done in one appointment.
- You’re facing a long procedure that can’t be broken down into shorter visits.
- You need to get a lot of work done in one visit because of your busy schedule or a pending social event.
- In order to get as much work as done at one time as possible, you’d want to be as “out of it”- feeling no pain or discomfort- and remembering nothing of the procedure.
Nationally known experts rank IV Sedation among the safest of all sedative techniques.
There are numerous reasons why so many people put dental care at the bottom of their health lists.
The most common reason simply put, is out of fear. For those anxious or fearful patients in need of care, IV Sedation is a miracle treatment! IV Sedation is THE state-of-the-art technique for the control of pain and anxiety in dentistry. Nationally known experts rank IV Sedation among the safest of all sedative techniques. Carefully delivered through the bloodstream, IV Sedation’s exceptional results make it the method of choice for patient comfort during treatment. Once in the chair and under medically supervised sedation, we can complete an extensive amount of dentistry for you and you’ll have no discomfort and no recollection of the procedures whatsoever…
Less than 1% of General Dentists in NY have the permits required to provide this vital dental service.
The use of IV Sedation in dentistry is carefully regulated by the Dental Board of NY. To perform this advanced sedative technique, special university training and clinical experience are required. In fact, the educational and special equipment requirements are so stringent that less than 1% of General Dentists in NY have permits to perform these procedures. Because of the types of drugs used and the method of their delivery, IV Sedation allows the dentist to control the drugs’ effects precisely to ensure a comfortable, safe outcome.
At Arlington Dental, we are pleased to be able to offer our patients this hard-to-find level of advanced patient care that will change the way you look at dental care and allow you to get the treatments you really need and want to have.